Our Terms & Conditions | Acorn Developments
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Acorn Group or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 40 Kingston House, 1 Kingston Road, Taunton, Somerset, TA2 7ED. Our company registration number is 08042619 40 Kingston House, 1 Kingston Road, Taunton, Somerset, TA2 7ED. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- As each house is built individually, dimensions shown may alter and the internal finishes may not always be the same. External finishes, materials, landscaping, position of the windows and garages (where applicable) may also vary. Properties can also be constructed as mirror images of that shown. Please ask if you require further details or clarification. Elevations and Internal Finished Artist impression/CGI’s have been used to represent the house to be built on this site. The colours and finish of the various external may vary from house to house. The area surrounding each property may also differ from that shown. Please be sure to check with our Sales Representative or selling agent for the details if the finishes relating to your chosen property at the time of reservation. Applicants are therefore advised to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves that the property is suitable